Tuesday, July 3, 2007

if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck

hah hah hah hah hah!!! the Anaheim ducks, who i have said all last season are F'n thugs, have just proved me right. yes, yes, i know they won the Stanley cup, but most teams in the playoffs could have, if they had systematically injured all the opposing teams players, just like the ducks did. i mean, that bitch Pronger was suspended ,TWICE in the playoffs for being the dirty bastard that he is. some of you said it was sour grapes, but i maintained my position all along. well, VINDICATION IS MINE!!! the ducks just signed Todd "I'll break your neck if you piss me off" Bertuzzi. I have a new phone line that will be dedicated to fielding apologies from all who accused me of being to biased to see the whole picture. just dial 1-888-Ima-dick. and yes i know Detroit had him last year, but they also had three kids from the minors playing in the playoffs. there weren't enough bodies to fill a roster without him. and yes i did boo one of my own players, i mean come on, it was bertuzzi.

3 comments:

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Little Kenny said...

Well at least now I don't have to wonder why I won't root for the Ducks.

the screamin chinaman said...

yer dern tootin