Thursday, July 12, 2007

cone of silence?


alright, what the hell is it with me and technology? first there is the power grid that shuts down for hours every time the temperatures climb. then of course there is the mysterious web of computer signal blockage that encompasses my room, and my room alone. and now there is my goddamn cell phone service, or lack there of. yes that's right, my cellphone is the latest casualty of the dave technology curse. it says i have five full bars of reception, until i actually attempt to use it, then it switches to no signal and completely pisses me off! i have always had reception at my house, yet here i am sans phone. maybe the next time i send verizon a check, i should wait until they are trying to cash it, and then cancel it and send them a letter that says no payment. God Damn you verizon, God Damn you to hell, if you believe in that sort of thing.

No comments: